How To Promote Your YouTube Videos
Saying that the internet is flooded with content would be an understatement. Every minute, a ton of content is being published into different platforms like YouTube from people all over the world. However, just because you are a good content creator, doesn’t mean that you will surely be successful. Apart from creating quality content, you should also know how to promote your videos on YouTube. Read on to learn how you can promote your videos and grow your channel on YouTube:
If you have been creating content for a while, you must have heard about SEO. What many people forget is that YouTube is also a search engine. And just like Google, you need SEO to promote your YouTube videos. Here are a few tips that will help you do the same:
- Keyword – When it comes to SEO, everything begins with a main topic that is translated into a keyword. There are several SEO tools that can help in identifying the keywords viewers use for searching content on the platform.
- Headline – Once you have identified the keyword, you need to find a way to incorporate it into your title naturally. Preferably, it should be at the beginning of the title. Make sure that the title is natural, catchy, compelling, and keyword-optimized.
- Description – Description contains the information about the video. It is also the perfect place for you to add more keywords and rank higher on search results of YouTube.
- Tags – Tags can be considered as the guide for the YouTube algorithm. They help the algorithm get an understanding of your video and deliver it as related content.
b. Social Media
If you and your brand is not on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, etc. you are nonexistent. Learn more about the prominent social media platforms and how you can promote your YouTube channel on them:
Facebook has more than 2.6 billion active users and the platform is filled with different types of content including photos, articles, and videos. Even though it might be old school for the younger generation, it still is the king in terms of capacity. What you need to do is post your video on Facebook. You can also try posting sneak peeks, becoming part of the community, and creating a Facebook page.
Instagram is one of the most popular social media platforms. It has over 1 billion monthly active users. Even though it doesn’t have the user base of Facebook, it has an influential and dynamic age with more than half of its users between 18 to 34 years old. There are a few things you can do for promoting your videos Instagram:
- Create a professional account – Being a professional account on Instagram, you will be able to enjoy all the privileges that the platform offers. You can request a professional account on your profile settings and select the description that suits your area of interest. It will result in unlocking several new tools offering insightful information.
- Focus on analytics – Once you become a professional user on Instagram, you need to start accessing your profile analytics which help you understand your audience, the type of content that is engaging, and how users interact with your content.
- Explore IGTV – Instagram has a native video platform where you can promote your YouTube channel. Post relevant videos or just sneak peeks of your YouTube videos.
Growing your YouTube channel is not rocket science. In the end, it all comes down to high-quality and meaningful content. If your content is not good, no matter how well you promote it, it won’t make any difference. All you will have is a pool of unengaged users who won’t subscribe to your channel.
Once you have the right content, you can focus on increasing your reach. You can get free views from real people through GoViral. They offer a premium quality service that gives you free YouTube views, comments, likes, and subscribers. So, what are you waiting for? Focus on your content and let GoViral deliver engagement.
Also on GoViral
How The YouTube Algorithm Works In 2021
Since YouTube was launched in 2005, the platform has become a popular space where users watch, share, and upload videos. Being the second-largest search engine in the world, it has become a valuable tool for…
How To Promote Your YouTube Videos
Saying that the internet is flooded with content would be an understatement. Every minute, a ton of content is being published into different platforms like YouTube from people all over the world. However, just because…
How to Get Free YouTube Views for Your Channel?
YouTube, the world’s second-biggest search site, is a popular platform for promoting, entertaining and educating viewers. YouTube has over 22 billion quarterly visitors, with a typical usage length of over 40 minutes. YouTube is popular…